[eq-dev] vmmlib wishlist

Andreas Kirsch (in.tum) kirschan at in.tum.de
Thu Sep 17 09:21:19 CEST 2009

Hello,
I'm currently working with vmmlib in my equalizer project and as far as
I see there are two small features missing which would make my code (and
possibly other's, too) cleaner:

A matrix constructor that takes an array of T and a component-wise one
(would require multiple constructors for the different matrix sizes but
the enable_if trick would make that possible)

A translate method. There are scale and rotation methods, but there is
no translate method. set_translation doesn't pre-multiply the
'translation' by the current matrix, which translate would have to do to
be correct.

Again this is not a big deal, but I don't have commit access, so I can't
add it myself. And I think it would make vmmlib more user-friendly.
Cheers,
 Andreas